Pages

Wednesday 23 June 2021

Edible Slime

 Aim: 

I want to find out how to make edible slime.

Method:



Equipment

  • marshmallows
  • Popsicle stick
  • paper cup
  • microwave
  •  icing sugar
  • vegetable oil


Instructions

  1. Get equipment
  2. Pour marshmallows into cup
  3. Put the cup of marshmallows into the microwave for 10 seconds at the lowest heat setting
  4. Pull cup out of microwave
  5. Stir the marshmallows in the cup







Results:

My slime was soft at the start when I heated it up

The second time I heated it up it was crusty because I keeped it on for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.