Pages

Friday 5 April 2019

Hokey celebration

Yesterday we done a hokey celebration. We got into teams I was in maroons. The first game we played against was the blue team we won 1-0. It was a fun warm up game for the other 2 teams we are gonna go against. The 2 one was a more competitive game. There were better players in the red  team.

but we still won 1-0 just before the time runs out. The third game was a really fun game. Other than getting hit with a hockey ball at the start of the game. Anyways we vs the navy blue team we had a tie with really good shots at goal on both teams. I had really good runs. Swerving through the team using my skill that I learnt from are amazing hokey teachers.

After all the games we put are hokey tea-shirts down and then headed of back into class.

I felt very happy after that game because we one the majority of the game. Oh and also very saw.

I hope you enjoyed my hokey recount bye!.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.